Special Effects TV Trauma Makeup Artistry Certificate
Learn the requirements of Television Special Effects (FX) Makeup Artistry. One of the first steps towards meeting the requirements for Television Industry Unionization. Students are required to bring SFX Kit. Kit supply list provided at time of enrolment.
- Course Booklet
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- Two Digital Portfolio Images (optional)
Total 18 Classroom Hours and 6 Studio Hours.
Available as 6 Hour Weekend Classes or 3 Hour Evening Classes.
- Review Course Outline, Pre-Plan Model and Props for Portfolio Shoot
- Professional Conduct
- SFX Kits and Set Up
- Straight TV Makeup for male and female Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Out of Kit Aging Effects Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Cuts, Slit Throat, Bruises Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Broken Noses and Black Eyes Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Frost Bites Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- First and Second Degree Burns Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Career Coaching discussion – Freelancing and Working towards Unionization
- Portfolio Shoot – Complete two looks (optional)