FASHION ILLUSTRATION AND DESIGN
Followed by the Fashion Essentials course, these Fashion Illustration and Design classes allow Students to develop the start of their unique Fashion portfolio full of sketching, stylizing as well as full collections from Street wear, to Stage and ultimately Couture. Learn and apply the process of Fashion Designing. From influence, inspiration or imagination, learn to sketch, design and create multiple collections to add to your portfolio. Develop your unique ideas with mood board and texture chart exercises that lead to a blend of hand and digital illustration techniques. Students are required to bring basic art supplies and items to complete design assignments.
Total 24 Classroom Hours.
Available as 4 Hour Evening or Weekend Classes.
- Fashion History and Influence
- Color Theory and Textures
- Fashion Figures – Fast Sketching
- Fashion Sketching – Faces and Body
- Forms and Figures
- Proportions – Sample and Plus Size Silhouettes
- Mood Boards and Texture Charts
- Design Street, Stage, Couture Collections
- Introduction to Digital Fashion Illustration